Monday, April 13, 2009

On pedale!






Let me tell you something. When the Lyonaise do something, they do it right. Mathieu et Sophie asked me if I wanted a tour of Lyon, so I was expecting a nice walking tour, a few cafes, maybe a place to find myself a buret. What I recieved was far beyond! The Velomnibus. In the spirit of ecology and fun, the Velomnibus is a tour bus powered by the pumpin legs of its passengers. Each person is seated on a bycicle facing all the other guests on a round dining table. You are treated to delisious Soline fare as you petal your eco-resto-bus around gorgeous Lyon. Sing a few songs, wave at everyone that is staring at you, as you sip on chai and take in all the sites. My first experience of Lyon by Night! The only place where they may boast a true 0 calorie meal! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment